This study has long lasting effects, that go well past the 6 weeks of daily study! But, let’s look at what we can expect to gain during this six weeks of daily study.
“Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me (Ps. 103:2).”
The results of such a study of meeting God and writing out His Word – are amazing to say the least.
The benefits of such a study are rich and many in number. It would be impossible to hit every aspect of what God could do during our six week study – as we surrender ourselves to Him.
My goal today is not to list every benefit, but to provide you with opportunities to let these traits take over your lives. I want you to be able to…
Know who God is.
Experience His Power.
Be anchored in His living hope.
Be transformed, as you experience His resurrection power in your life.
And… so much more.
Expecting Him to Move Like Never Before
Even though my goal isn’t to hammer “10 things you can expect” during this Bible study, I want to share some of the things I am expecting God to do – through this study!
Over the course of six weeks, we can expect to…
- Meet with God.
- Lean on Him.
- Experience His power.
- Watch Him transform our lives, as we press into Him.
- Grow in knowing God and living for Him.
James 4:7-8; Rom. 6:13
- Growing in His grace and love.
2 Pet. 3:18; Eph. 3:17-19
- Thoughtfully write out the entire book of Ephesians, by the time we are done.
Psalm 9:1; 105:4-5
- Meditate on His Word.
- Hide the word of God in our hearts – that will last a lifetime.
- Encourage us each day.
- Remind us of our eternal hope found in Christ.
1 Peter 1:3
- Help us to stay steadfast.
2 Thessalonians 2:15
- Be anchored in His word (and hope).
- Learn how to defeat the devil.
1 Peter 5:7-9
- Walk in victory found in Jesus.
Romans 8:1-2, 37