I need to remember this recipe. Here is my adjustments for Udi’s Fantastically Fluffy French Toast
- 1 Tablespoon of Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup of Milk
- Dash of Salt
- 2 Egg Whites
- Dash of Cinnamon (or more if you prefer)
- Dash of Vanilla Extract (again, or more if you prefer)
- 1 Teaspoon of Brown Sugar
- 3-4 Pieces of Udi’s Bread
Instructions: Using a wide bowl, begin adding ingredients (I’d start with the flour and brown sugar) to be mixed together. Make sure to mix it well. Heat skillet with small amount of butter. Soak each piece of bread in the mixture, making sure both sides are well coated. Place in skillet, and turn over when it browns. Once both sides have browned, allow it to cool before begin eating.
Serve with Agave Nectar, and enjoy!