I really like the idea of “fluffernutter” cookies. Having something on the inside of a cookie fresh from the oven. I had never heard of them before seeing this recipe on Gluten Free on a Shoestring. Anyway, I had a dream about a version of these cookies. It was nothing compared to Martin Luther King’s dream. His dream was much more important… Mine? Mine was just a cookie dream. Nothing compared to freedom and equality.
“Sunbutter/Chocolate Chip Goodness”
Gluten Free Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Sunflower Seed Butter
- Preheat the oven for 375. It should cook for about 8 minutes.
- Grease your cookie sheet.
- Gather two small amounts of cookie dough. You will want them to be relatively the same size.
- With each small amount, flatten it out.
- Then, add a small amount of Sunflower Seed Butter (or PB) to one of the flattened piece of cookie dough. Just make sure it is stirred well and not runny.
- With the second flattened ‘cookie’, place it on top
- Make sure the edges are sealed, so the Sunbutter will not “sneak out”.
- Place in oven.
- Take it out of the oven when it is golden brown.
- Let it cool before eating.
It works for quick, easy, and delicious cookie recipe.
I made 1 (yes, one) cookie.
Here’s my thing:
If I make a dozen of “Sunbutter/Chocolate Chip Goodness”, I will eat them all!
With one, I am accountable and can input it to My Fitness Pal no problem.
The choice of how many you make is yours.
With this, you could make as little or as much as you want.