I have been trying this one for about a week, and really enjoying it! I have been halving a tilapia fillet, about 2-3 Tablespoons of Gluten Free Bisquick with Pappy’s Seasoning, and a little bit of rice milk in a bowl with the same seasoning.
Adapted from Oven Baked Fish
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour some milk in small bowl (only couple tablespoons needed) and mix with seasoning of choice
- Measure GF Bisquick, place on small plate, and mix with seasoning of your choice
- Halve fish, and coat in GF Bisquick
- Dip in milk
- Coat again in GF Bisquick
- Spray almunium foil; Place fish on the foil; Spray cooking spray on top of each piece of coated fish
- Place in oven. For 15 minutes. Then, turn over for 5 minutes (total of 20 minutes cooking time)