Prep: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Adapted from The Nourishing Cook.
The recipe is taken from site above. I only adapted it to make it easier to use for a single serving. Saving ingredients and time, while enjoying good food.
3 tablespoons of bread crumbs (Glutino)
3 tablespoons of flour (GF All Purpose Flour)
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon of pepper
1 serving of Egg Replacer (or 1 egg if not egg-free)
Step by Step Process:
- Mix flour and seasoning (salt and pepper) on a paper plate
- Put breadcrumbs on separate paper plate
- Mix egg replacer in bowl, and put on paper plate (if large bowl, leave it as is)
- Coat chicken in flour/seasoning mix
- Coat in egg replacer (or an egg)
- Coat in breadcrumbs
Be sure to cover each part of the chicken, so it is fully breaded.
- Put piece of chicken in small skillet with some oil added. Cook for 7 minutes per side.
- Place chicken on a plate and allow it to cool before serving